Germany is not only a beautiful country, it is also one of the most powerful countries in Europe. With high growth and low unemployment, it is the perfect place to go if you are looking for a job.
Our team lead for Germany is Elina Udkovskaa, She is the head of the immigration department.
Here is a quick overview about our services:
- Legal Support with obtaining residence permits for purpose of employment incl. Blue Cards.
- Legal support with obtaining job-seeker visa and visa with the purpose of qualification recognition – in anticipation of the new German law on the Labor Migration which will enter into force in March 2020 (Fachkräfteeinwanderungsgesetz).
- Legal Support with residence permits for the purpose of self-employment / business / freelance / artist visa.
- Legal support for obtaining student visa (please note, that in this case, students require an acceptation letter from the relevant university in Germany)
- Family reunification permits for spouses and children
- Settlement Permit procedure support
- Procedure of diploma equivalence recognition, which is necessary for most dependable employment residence permits
We usually can offer flat packages to ensure a transparent and reliable service. Our packages start at EUR 2000 for student visa, EUR 4000 for employment / freelancer. Packages for business residence permits need to be negotiated depending on case details.
All our packages include a start-to-finish legal support incl. a first consultation with a general pre-check of the eligibility and fulfillment of the requirements, preparation of the supporting documents, including writing cover letters to the Embassy and/or to the Immigration Office, preparation of the supporting documents, including writing cover letters to the Embassy and/or to the Immigration Office, filling applications and supporting the process with the participating authorities, e.g. Immigration Office, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry or the Senate administration, until the final decision. We personally accompany our clients to final Immigration Authorities interviews in Berlin and Stuttgart or organize accompaniments in other cities.