What immigration programs can You apply for?
This tool guides you through some questions about your personal and work history. Based on your responses and your situation, it then gives you:
- a list of options; and
- step-by-step instructions on how to apply.
The Come to Canada tool is for reference only. No immigration decision will be made based on your answers. If you choose to apply, an immigration officer will consider your complete application based on Canada’s immigration law. Your results from the tool will have no bearing on their decision.
If you may be eligible as a visitor, worker, or student you can apply online. The tool will direct you to your account, where you can create an account and fill out the online application. You may also have the option to complete a paper application.
If you may be eligible to immigrate permanently under Express Entry, you must apply online (unless you cannot because of a disability). The tool will direct you to your account, where you will create an account and can fill out the online application.
If you may be eligible to immigrate permanently under any other program, you must submit a paper application.
To get a success on the following questions please write to us or call us!
- I can’t open my visa application form in PDF format. What can I do?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- How can I change my address or contact information for my immigration or citizenship application?
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- What is a complete application package?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- For my spousal sponsorship application, what is a common-law partner?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- I need to leave Canada and I do not have a permanent resident card. Can I later return to Canada without a PR card?
- Do I become a Canadian citizen when I marry a Canadian?
- How do I ask for a refund if I paid my fees online or at a bank in Canada?