Make Canada your Home! :

The Canadian government issues 100,000 work permits per year to Temporary Foreign Workers to help business meet their skilled labour demands. Additionally there are other foreigners who are allowed to work without a work permit. Depending on the type and scope of work, duration of work, country of citizenship and other factors of the foreign worker. A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) formally called a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker and all these programs are fully supported by our services.


Fit In Program As Per Your Suitability To Canadian System Of Immigration!
Our TEAM’S major focus is to fit in you in Canada if you are a professional, a trade person or an entrepreneur (business man).
Two Prong Process for Skilled Workers:
A Job Offer from a qualified Canadian employer who has a Government certificate from either:
– Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or;
– Employer Direct
– A Work Permit from the Canadian Government
While working in Canada you can do following:
~ Work permit extension
~ Apply for Express Entry
~ Apply for Provincial Nomination
~ Apply for Permanent Residence in Canada

Note: Workers’ spouses can work in Canada, their children may attend tuition free public schools, and the entire family can benefit from no cost government health systems.